Buck and Buck has several special Alzheimer’s clothing solutions that will make dressing easier for the person with Alzheimer’s. Our solutions help the senior with the disability of Alzheimer’s, and the caregiver who provides care in the home, nursing home or assisted living facility.
Archive for September, 2008
Tags: Alzheimer's, Buck, clothing, strange
Tags: bailout, crisis, financial, Government Bailout
Tags: Beat, CEO, Death, India, NEW DELHI
NEW DELHI–More than 60 former employees of an Italian manufacturing company in India have been arrested for allegedly beating to death the company’s local chief executive officer, police said Tuesday.
Tags: English, language, offensive, politically correct
Publishers and universities are outlawing dozens of seemingly innocuous words in case they cause offense.
This article, from the UK, discusses the latest ways to keep oneself on the politically correct side of the English language. Included are such gems as –
In addition, the list says “special needs” should be changed to “additional needs”, “patient” to “person” and “the elderly” to “older people”.
Tags: aging, funny, Over 40, over the hill
The Perks of Being Over 40
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run – anywhere.
4. People call at 9 PM and ask, “Did I wake you?”
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won’t wear out.
8. You can eat dinner at 4 P.M.
9. You can live without sex, but not without glasses.
10 You enjoy hearing about other peoples operations.
11. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
12. You have a party and the neighbors don’t even realize it.
13. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
14. You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
15. You sing along with elevator music.
16. Your eyes won’t get much worse.
17. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
18. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
19. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them either.
20. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
Tags: $200 bill, crime, North Carolina, strange, weird
North Carolina cops are searching for a guy who successfully passed a $200 bill bearing George W. Bush’s portrait and a drawing of the White House complete with lawn signs reading “We like ice cream” and “USA deserves a tax cut.” Read more HERE.
Tags: grave, Grave Hunter, magician, markers, Sonny Williams, tombstones