Gas Leak At Burrito Company

evol-smNot what you think; it was carbon monoxide.

The local news reported –

BOULDER – Workers at Evol Foods in Boulder were evacuated Monday morning after high levels of carbon monoxide sickened several employees. Boulder Police and Fire Departments were alerted shortly after 8:00 a.m. of employees inside the food service building feeling ill.

Continue reading HERE.

Advertisements

0 Responses to “Gas Leak At Burrito Company”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




HayYoo!com

daily shot at HayYoo.com

DUMMR.com

is the blog for DanKostecki.com
Go to DUMMR
Go to Hot Meatloaf.com
Go to DanKostecki.com
HayYoo! now presents a new image every day - the best of the web. Check it daily.
Contact

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 559 other followers


%d bloggers like this: