Gas Leak At Burrito Company

evol-smNot what you think; it was carbon monoxide.

The local news reported –

BOULDER – Workers at Evol Foods in Boulder were evacuated Monday morning after high levels of carbon monoxide sickened several employees. Boulder Police and Fire Departments were alerted shortly after 8:00 a.m. of employees inside the food service building feeling ill.

Continue reading HERE.

0 Responses to “Gas Leak At Burrito Company”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.




Archives

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 695 other followers


%d bloggers like this: