Archive for May, 2008
I can’t believe how cheap a reservation for hell is. Get yours today.
Read the article on The Onion.
Ever wander what is the worlds longest whatever? It is probably on this list.
A German scientist has proved that people forced to smile and take on-the-job insults suffer more and longer-lasting stress that may harm their health. Read the UPI post HERE.
An incredible collection of music lists. Click HERE.
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
3. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don’t.
4. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
5. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% probability you’ll get it wrong.
6. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
7. The things that come to those who wait will be the scraggly junk left by those who got there first.
8. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
9. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
10. When you go into court, you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Read page after page of incredibly foul jobs throughout history in the UK. Click HERE.